Can’t find the house you have been looking for, or tired of your outdated kitchen and bathrooms? Look at our HomeStyle renovation loan!
The Smart Way to Renovate or Repair
Are you thinking about repairing or fully renovating your home but aren’t sure where to financially start?Rather than take money out of your savings, take out a second mortgage, or open a home equity line of credit,GMFS Mortgage offers a HomeStyle Renovation Mortgage Loan that is often less costly.
Plus, our processing, underwriting and closing teams are all under the same roof making for a smoothand predictable closing!
5 benefits of the HomeStyle Renovation Mortgage
1. Low down payments:up to 95% financing on principal residence or up to 90% for second homes.
2. Peace of mind:lock in rate up front.
3. Bigger budget:loan amount is based on the future “as-completed” value of the home rather than the current value.
4. Dream home:repair or renovate your existing home with a refinance, purchase something new to you, or even buy and fix-up your dream second home.
5. Contractor flexibility:you choose the contractor (contractor subject to GMFS Mortgage approval or Do-It-Yourself may be an option).
Let GMFS Mortgage and me help you turn your house into your dream home with ourHomeStyle Renovation Mortgage Loan.
Visit www.julieCnichols.com today!
The views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Visit my website at: www.juliecnichols.comor contact me with any of your home loan questions.
[tags Mortgage, Real Estate]
#MortgageBlog, #BestMortgageLender, #GMFSMortgage, #JulieNichols, #NicholsTeam,#JulieCNichols